imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

7.06.2017

FAQ about Mini-Mini Sessions!

Hey Humbletakes Fam,

What are y'all up to today?!

If you've never booked and MMS before (or if you have but you need a refresher) I have answered a bunch of questions that I get on the reg. For even more photo session goodness, check out my tips about how to have a flawless photo shoot HERE!

1: What do I need to do? How do I prepare?

Immediately after you book you will receive a confirmation email reminding you of the details of your session. In that email there will be a link to an extensive MMS blog post. At the very bottom of that blog post is my "Tips for Your Session" section. Read them! These are the best tips I can offer to make your MMS experience fly right off the charts.

2: How will my session go?

It's so easy you'll be blown away.

  • You will arrive at the determined location about 5-10 minutes before your session time.
  • You might catch the tail end of the session before you. Take this time to primp. Fix hair, makeup, kids clothes that got tousled from the car ride, wipe faces, etc. This will ensure that you are not using any of your session time for these details.

Remember, these sessions are called mini-mini for a reason. I try to get as much into your session as quickly as possible. That means changing the location up a bit (just moving around whatever property we are at) and getting as many "combos" as possible.

My average family MMS includes: multiple poses of the entire family, each child individually, all of the children together, mom and dad, fun/silly whole family shots. However; this is YOUR session and these are YOUR pictures. If you want something specific or don't want something I typically do, just let me know! These sessions are straightforward and right to the point! I want you to come have a great time and enjoy family time!

3: The photo shoot is over. Now what?


  • After your session, I will most likely give you a hug. What can I say? I'm a lover not a fighter. Then you and your happy tots will be on your way.
  • About a week later you will receive an email with a link to your "proofing gallery". This is an online gallery that has all of your edited images (number of images depends on family size and session time).
  • You and your family can go through that gallery and make any minor editing requests. A minor edit would include something like if I put a picture in black and white but you would like to see it in color or vice versa, having an image cropped in, minor blemish removal, etc.
  • I will upload any edits to your proofing gallery. After you review any edits, you send me the numbers of the images you would like.
  • Depending on the session you book you will get either 5, 10, or 15 digital images. You can always purchase more digital images for $10/piece.
  • After you send me your selections I email your pictures to you. These pictures are yours. Forever and always yours. You can share them on social media, email them to family, print a million copies.
  • And that's it! OH! And you are forever changed by the incredible experience that is a photoshoot with Humbletakes....I hope. I'm pretty sure it couldn't BE any easier.


Y'all are busy frugalistas and, believe me, I get it! I'm looking out for you. I want to give you amazing pictures of your kids and family while keeping your budget and schedule in check!

I didn't answer your question? Email me at melissa@humbletakes.com!

I love y'all!

Shoot ya Later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny