imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

2.11.2017

March Mini-Mini Session Dates!

Hey Humbletakes Fam!

I am working on some super fun posts and I can't wait to publish them! For now I wanted to quickly check in and give you some info and links! Everyone's favorite thing, right? The March MMS dates are open and ready for booking! We will be shooting at Bear Creek Nature Center (245 Bear Creek Road). Written directions are at the bottom of the post! There are beautiful trees and picturesque wooden fences. I'm super excited to see y'all there.

Here are the dates and corresponding links to book!

March 4th: BOOK HERE

March 12th: BOOK HERE

March 25th: BOOK HERE

Email me with any questions! (melissa@humbletakes.com)

Shoot ya Later :)


Directions to Bear Creek Nature Center:

From I-25 Exit 141, go west on US Hwy 24 to 26th Street. Turn left (south) on 26th and proceed about 2 miles to Bear Creek Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny