imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

1.10.2017

Humbletakes: An Introduction!

Hello one and all!
Whether you are brand new or an old friend: welcome.
For all the newbies, I would like to do a quick intro to let you know what I'm all about.

My name is Melissa.
I live in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
I love my adorable Sweetcheeks (Husband) and our Mini Sweetcheeks and Lil' Sweetcheeks (two kiddos).
I love photography.
I love nachos.
I love when it rains.
In that order.
Ok, enough about me.

Humbletakes is all about gorgeous, authentic, and affordable photos.
I believe that you deserve beautiful photos at reasonable cost.
And that's where I come in.
I specialize in what I call a Mini-Mini-Session (MMS).
There is a complete, and I mean a com-PLETE, explanation and details HERE.
Synopsis: MMS's are held on certain days of the month, you book your session online, show up, smile a lot, and you're on your way!
They are efficient, fun, and AFFORDABLE!
For a sneak peek of the products of an MMS you can check out my blog post HERE.
*If you have any questions about the MMS process or details email me at melissa@humbletakes.com
Again, thank you all for stopping by and I am STOKED for 2017!!

PS: You can follow me in, like, a million different ways:
blog (you're here)
instagram (@humbletakes)
facebook (humbletakes)
email subscription 
(Don't worry..I don't spam. You'll get tips and tricks for your own family session and MMS dates/info) - you can sign up right now with that little form to your right!

Ok, ok...four different ways.

I'm SO happy you're all here.

Shoot ya Later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny