imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

12.13.2016

A Little Love...

Hiya friends!
I am reeeally far behind with posting this, but better late than never...or something.
This is my Lil' Sweetcheeks...and he turned ONE on December 1st!
We celebrated with a mini photoshoot...cuz how else would celebrate? I mean, really?
This past year has been a wonderful and wild ride.
My heart almost explodes with love when I look at this boy's sweet face.
He challenges me in ways I never knew possible and brings out my best (and worst) sides.
He is positively a gift.
A gift I cherish.
So to my sweet, curious, timid boy:
I love you more than words could ever possibly describe.
I hold you physically close now and in my heart forever.
You have given my life purpose and made my heart whole.
I love you, Lil' Sweetcheeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny