imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

3.30.2014

Jon & Haley FOREVER!!

Hey All!
I am SO happy to see you guys :)
QUICK reminder...I am having killer deals throughout the summer!
My move to North Carolina is coming up soon so let's shoot!!
Email or call to set up a shoot for your whole family, just the kiddos, or even just fun updated couples photos!
The summer will fly by and the sessions book up fast so act now
I know it sounded like a car dealership ad there at the end...sorry about that.
OK.
Moving on to the REAL reason ya'll have stopped by!!
I have a wonderful treat for your eyeballs!
I present Jon & Haley's wedding in Logan, Utah!
It was a bright beautiful day. 
Blue skies and everything!
It's a nice day for a.......white wedding (read as Billy Idol).
What a fun loving couple these two are!
So in love and so full of energy :)
We had a great time!!
I wish you a lifetime of happiness, Jon & Haley!!

Shoot ya Later :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny