imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

6.01.2017

13 Unconventional Instagrammers You Need in Your Life

Whattup Humbletakes Fam?


Quick holla to my May MMS'er! You guys killed it and I love ya. June is such a beautiful time of year for pictures. I can't wait for my June MMS dates! Book below:


June 3rd: BOOK HERE
June 11th: BOOK HERE
June 24th: BOOK HERE


As y'all well know I'm full on obsessed with Instagram. I am constantly amazed by all of the creative people in the world! I am inspired by many different mediums. Drawing, cookie decorating, painting, sculpture, planner organization, hand lettering...all of it unconventional for what you would think I'd be in to. Here are my top 13 unconventional instagramers, for now...







I love him because: his perspective makes me look at things differently



I love him because: using objects for high fashion gown design blows my mind





I love her because: her humor is tongue in cheek and a bit cheesy; she makes fun of herself and society





I love him because: his animations always make me smile, always





I love him because: his work is bright and fun and makes me daydream about vacationing





I love her because: she makes words more interesting





I love her because: her cookies are more than cookies, they're art





I love him because: uhm...miniature dioramas using unconventional items, nuff said





I love her because: I am also a scary mommy




I love him because: his feed reminds me that everyone has a story





I love her because: her satirical take on society, fashion, and social media pretty much gives me life






I love him because: my organs relate a little too much



13: @fjamie013


I love him because: he is wittier than me



My Instagram feed is always evolving. I love that about Instagram, you're the curator of your social media experience.


Who are some interesting or unconventional Instagramers you love?


Shoot ya Later :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny