imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

11.03.2014

The Dust Has Settled....

HEEEEY WORLD!!!
Holy cow...time flies when you're having fun!
So I'm finished with my gallivanting and ready to show the world....the world!
I'm am gonna start with the best and prettiest and best part of the trip.
THE GOMEZ FAMILY!
This little clan let Sweetcheeks and I crash at their pad before and after our wanderings of Europe.
How brave are they?
As a "thank you" we had a quick family shoot in the beautiful fall leaves.
I can't even tell you how much I love this gang.
These girls are just to die for....those eyes!
Future heartbreakers in the making!
A HUGE thank you to the Gomez family for putting up with us crazies!
Enjoy!
Shoot ya Later :)

PS: I've just gotta say that the pictures at the end with the whole family laughing make my heart happy every time I see them....true love and happiness in the Gomez home.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny