imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

11.24.2014

Let the European Madness Begin!!

Greetings, my friends!
As many of you know, Sweetcheeks and I were wandering around Europe for about two months this summer.
Crazy, crazy fun.
The first stop along our journey was in beautiful Deutschland!
We spent some good ole' quality time with Sweetcheeks's older brother and his wonderful family.
The little streets were so romantic.
And the small village was to die for.
We visited a few different towns in Germany...and I would love to tell you the names of them if there weren't so many consonants.
German is hard
Enjoy our first European stop!
Shoot ya Later :)

P.S. Man holding the red umbrella for, who I presume to be, your girlfriend...I love you.

P.P.S. I know there there are many many many shots of buildings and alley ways but, c'mon...can you blame me? I mean, really?

P.P.P.S. I think you can only say that you reeeeeeally visited Germany if you go to a Medieval Festival. Which we did, soooooo....I guess that kind of makes us the best world travelers ever. Right
OH! And something else I learned in Germany...Sweetcheeks and his bro have a really hard time climbing ladders.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny