imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

8.06.2014

Holy Honduras!

Hey All!
I am back from an absolutely beautiful trip to Honduras and survived a two day, 27 hour drive from SLC, UT to Harvest, AL!
Phew!
We are chillin' with Sweetcheeks's awesome sister and her adorable family.
We are on our way to Washington, DC on Friday and then off to Europe!
If you want to keep up to date with our travels or see any of our "snapshots" from Honduras (and the rest of our wanderings) follow me on Instagram (@humbletakes) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/HumbleTakes). 
Quick note about Honduras...
It was absolutely amazing.
It was really interesting to me because it was so beautiful yet so beat down and dilapidated at the same time.
It was eye opening and confusing for me.
I had a hard time understanding some things that seemed contradictory to me.
I can't quite sort it all out right now...but I'm still mulling it around in my brain.
We can talk about it later.
Anyway, I shot this trip on film so I will have an "official" post when I get those pictures back.
Disclaimer: It will probably be after all of our adventures in Europe!
Until then, I love ya'll!
Shoot ya Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny