imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

7.20.2014

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

System. Overload.
OK, let me give you an overview of my life right now. It has been a whirlwind of crazy wonderfullness.
We are currently in the middle of packing for two separate international trips, packing the apt. for the cross country move, and painting said apt. back to white.
All of this has to be done in four days!
So Sweetcheeks and I have been power-housing through stuff.
*Side note: I had to finally pack up my "work" computer. The computer I do all of my editing/business stuff on. So I finished up my last SLC project and officially closed up shop. All of this change feels so real now.
Moving on.....
Yesterday was "prime all the walls" day.
Today was "pack for our trip(s)" day.
Tomorrow will be "paint all the walls back to white" day.
Tuesday-Thursday will be "final packing/loading pod" day.
Friday is "hang out with family before we leave for good" day.
Busy week.
We have a lot of packing logistics to figure out because, well.......let me see if I can explain it clearly.
We are leaving to Honduras this Saturday...but we are packing our home into a pod and shipping it to North Carolina this Thursday.
We get back from Honduras, sleep one night in SLC with my sis and her fam, and wake up to drive across the country to Washington DC where we leave for our two month trip to Europe (woot, woot!).
What this means is that we have to have Honduras, cross country road trip, and Europe all packed right now....because we don't have a "home" to come back to so we can reorganize and repack.
Does that make sense?
Everything we need for the next three months needs to be packed in luggage, everything else in boxes, and anything we need for the next four days not packed until Thursday.
Anyway, our house is in complete chaos....although I feel that there is a method to the madness.
Sweetcheeks may disagree.
I have some quick snapshots as proof!
OH, we also have Sweetcheeks's Mini Sweetcheeks with us for the summer.
Did I mention that?
Sweetcheeks and Mini Sweetcheeks have been amazing in all the craziness.
Mini Sweetcheeks even helped me paint and assisted in picking out my clothes for the trips.
I have such a great little family.
We will not be taking the laptop with us on any of our travels sooooo the blog may be updated two *maybe* three times in the next few months - maybe when we are staying with family and I have time to sit and catch all y'all up on the happs!
HOWEVER, if you are interested in following our journeys the absolute, hands down, without a doubt BEST way to do that is by following me on instagram (@humbletakes) or "liking" my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HumbleTakes)!
I will be keeping those pretty up to date will all of our adventures!
I love you guys!
Pray for my sanity!!
Shoot ya Later :)

-Left side of the living room

-Center of the living room (where Little One sleeps...usually very clean and orderly - please don't call CPS)

-Right side of the living room

-Our bedroom (notice all the furniture is pulled away from the walls so we can paint)
*clothes laying around to be packed...for which trip, I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny