imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

6.25.2014

Update.....Just of My Life

Hey All!!
I just wanted to update y'all with the life happenings of Humbletakes.
In a little over a month Sweetcheeks and I are moving to Raleigh, North Carolina
Woot, woot :)
Our hope is that I can pursue photography full time (uhm, awesome) while Sweetcheeks finishes up school.
In between here and NC, we are taking a two month tour of EUROPE!
Holy crazy.
Before that journey, though, we have a trip to visit some of Sweetcheeks's family in HONDURAS!
I know, I know....I'm am a soon-to-be world traveler.
So for the next five weeks my life is going to be full of packing, planning, flying, budgeting, packing and more planning.
If you would like to schedule a shoot, please call ASAP!
I would love to fit in AS MANY photoshoots as possible.
I am also preemptively asking for your forgiveness if posts are updated.....let's just say, sparingly.
I do plan to blog about all of our adventures, but they may include less pictures due to my lack of steady internet/computer access.
You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM for even moooore fun! (@humbletakes)
I love y'all and I hope that you will continue to check in to see how all of it is going.
Also, once we get settled in North Carolina I'm sure everything will get back to normal....and you can trust me to post regularly again.
Well, better than normal actually.
I am hoping to have many, many, many (manymanymany) pictures -and consequently, blog posts- from our adventures gallivanting the world for your eyeballs.
In the meantime, stick around.
It's bout to get crazy up in here!

Shoot ya Later :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny