imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

4.26.2014

The Wedding Breakfast Club!

You. Guys.
Let me just tell you how classy I am pretend to be. 
I attended the first quarterly event of 
The Wedding Breakfast Club is a networking event for wedding vendors in the Salt Lake area.
It was beautifully designed by Perfect Statement Events & Design (remember Megan?)
I was invited to photograph this beautiful event at Market Street Grill and then they fed me!!
The decor made me feel like I was at a delightful tea party....with an eccentric greant aunt....named Millie.
Or something.
I loved it.
The centerpieces were delicate and sweet.
Megan planned every glorious detail and it was simply beautiful.
Huge "thank you" to everyone that came and to Kathy of Market Street Grill for hosting us!
Enjoy every detail....there are a lot of them.

Shoot ya Later :)

Disclaimer: This is a super long post because I was so infatuated with all the details. 
Good luck :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny