imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

4.24.2014

Perfect Statement Events & Design...and Perfect it Was

Hey Y'all!
I am SOO excited to present the amazing shoot I had with the brilliant Megan of
  Perfect Statement! (<= click here for amazingness)
Megan has outstanding taste and is one of the most creative people I have ever met.
She puts everything she has into the events she designs and executes.
I love this girl.
You can keep up with her happenings on her website, facebook, or instagram (@pseventdesign).
She had the awesome idea of setting up a little wedding planner boutique scene in downtown SLC.
What fun!
The location was amazing.
Megan was amazing.
Everything was amazing.
I LOVED this shoot because it was so different than the run-of-the-mill headshots. 
This is why I love being a photographer.
Every client is different.
Every shoot is different.
Every day is different.
My job is AMAZING!

Shoot ya Later :)

PS: Don't forget that I am having some killer summer deals so book now or forever hold your peace! Haha :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny