imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

10.27.2011

WEDDING MADNESS!!

I know, I know - the last few weeks have been full of WEDDING MADNESS!!! I've been crazy busy and it has been wonderful! I promise that after this post I will lay off the wedding-ness for a while....and what a perfect post to end the trend with. I present the beautiful Megan and Nate Peterson!! They had an absolutely perfect wedding day - great weather, beautiful location and tons of great family and friends. I was honored that Megan and Nate chose me to document their special day. I adore these two and I can't wait until they call me for family pictures (honeymoon baby, maybe)! Anyway, I will quit with the chatter and let you feast your eyes upon this amazing couple...let me know what you think!!




















































1 comment:

  1. Oh, hey! I love these pics! Is that the Oquirrh Mountain Temple? Whichever one, I love the shot of it. I also really like the impromptu shot of the family in front of the temple. Did you shoot the reception with FILM?! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny