imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

8.15.2016

Colorful Wedding and Love All Around!

Well hello, beautiful!
I am SO excited to share this wonderfully intimate wedding with you today.
Mattea and Christin are an amazing couple.
The love they share is tangible and I enjoyed getting to be a part of their wonderful gathering.
The 2 Penguins restaurant in Denver was a gorgeous open space with a wonderful outdoor patio.

The peacock inspired theme was in every detail!
From the sheen of Mattea's hair to the table settings.
I hope you enjoy the glimpse of this wonderful party.
Shoot ya Later :)







































1 comment:

  1. Such fantastic wedding party! I am so glad that they had joyous wedding party. Our wedding will also be held in coming December and we want to book one of best wedding venues NYC for reception. I hope that venue will be available for our wedding day.

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny