imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

7.17.2016

Summer Family Photos Bring Me Joy!

Hey All!
Summer in Colorado is something to behold!
It's warm and bright but there's almost always an afternoon thunderstorm that makes my heart flutter.
I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
All of that is to say that that is the reason the blog has been a little slow on the updates...I am out wandering, exploring, and enjoying my beautiful city (and state) during these gorgeous months.

So now that's outta the way, on to the reason you're really here...
My clients are just the BEST!
I adore them and I am so happy that they pick me to capture the happiness of their lives.
Speaking of awesome clients, here is one such family.
This wonderful clan is so fun and their kiddos have my heart.
Enjoy!
Shoot ya Later :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny