imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

4.08.2016

Book your May MMS Session NOW!

Hey MMS-ers!
I have everything you need to book your May 7th MMS (it's getting so close, so make it happen!!!)!
HERE is the booking link!
HERE is the suuuuuper detailed description of what an MMS is if you are new to the neighborhood.
HERE is a shorter but still kinda long explanation WIIIIITH a couple shots from our Oct. MMS so you can understand the awesomeness you can expect! 
And HERE is the location for the May MMS!
See, I told you I have everything. I am so good at adulting.
I snapped a couple pictures of the area so that y'all could get an idea of how insanely cool this place is!
I am BURSTING with inspiration from this area.....I may or may not have tinkled a little.
I hope these quick snap shots show you the versatility and personality of this place.
There are some bright, colorful, crazy options but if that isn't your flavor there are tons of other walls, train tracks, stairs, and walkways to suit your fancy.
I am beyond stoked to be shooting here and I can't wait to see all of you there!
Shoot ya Later :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny