imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

3.16.2016

The Beauty of The Czech Republic

Hey Gang!
I realized that there are SO many pictures from our European travels that I have never posted!
I was all like, "Melissa, get on top of this!".
So this is me getting on top of it.
We spent quite a while in the Czech Republic and it quickly became one of my favorite places.
I loved Prague and a smaller town called  České Budějovice!
Both cities are charming and full of character.
We met some great people and I was in awe of the architecture and quaint streets.
I also loved the John Lennon wall and the lock bridge.
The Czech Republic gets two HUGE thumbs up from this gal!
Enjoy!
Shoot ya Later :)

Reminder: Prints available! Email me for pricing (humbletakes@gmail.com)!










































No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny