imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

1.14.2016

Springs Dance Nutcracker!

Hi, my lovies!
I have missed you.
I absolutely LOVE being a mamma but I gotta get back to my photog routine - shooting, editing, posting, repeat :)
I decided to engage your eyeballs with a very fun event that I was lucky enough to photograph.
Springs Dance had their annual Hip-Hop Nutcracker performance in December.
You may not know this about me…or you may…but I LOVE dance.
I love dancing, I love watching dance, I love all things dance.
I. Love. Dance.
You get the idea.
So this project was really fun for me (because of the aforementioned love).
This is not your run-of-the-mill Nutcracker.
It featured brazilian capoeira (a martial arts style dance…click HERE to read more about it), balletswingcontemporaryariel silks, and many many more. 
I love this performance and this dance studio! 
Thank you to Springs Dance for letting me capture this awesome performance and GREAT JOB to all of the dancers that made the performance so memorable!
I hope you, as the viewer, can feel the energy and passion of these dancers and maybe even sign up for a class yourself? Call me crazy.
Enjoy!
Shoot ya Later :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny