imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

11.12.2015

Like, Are You *Actually* Kidding Me With These Girls?!

Questions I ask myself when I meet awesome new clients:
Uhm, are you kidding me with this cuteness?
Is this my job, like, seriously?
How lucky am I?
Do kids even GET any more adorable than this?
Kidnapping is still illegal, right?
How did my life end up awesome enough to make money hanging out will these amazing people?
Etc, etc...
I don't even have answers for these questions.
All I know is that I am incredibly blessed to not only meet these great families, but to capture their lives in a fun genuine way.
I just love my clients.
There is really no other way to say it.
They're awesome.
Thank you, you guys.
You rock.
Shoot ya Later :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny