imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

9.23.2015

SUCCESS!

Hey Guys!
I would like to thank everyone that participated in my first MMS :)
I would call it a SUCCESS-ish...."ish" because the day did not go exactly as planned, but that's how life works so I'm not too mad 'bout it.
I am happy to announce the October MMS will be held on October 31st (because, of course) at 
Rock Ledge Ranch!

To book just click HERE!
I am looking forward to seeing all of your smiling and maybe even ghoulish faces :) 
Shoot ya Later :)

Note: if you would like to bring your kiddos all dressed up in their Halloween costumes then please feel free! The more ghosts, goblins, skeletons, and princesses the better

OH! And if you aren't quite sure what an MMS is you can read all about it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny