imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

4.21.2015

Perusing Old Work..Stumbled Upon Some Things

Hey World!
If you follow me on Instagram (uhm, which you totally should! @humbletakes) you know that I have been perusing some of my old work and posting some of the pictures that I think deserve a "second look". 
These particular pictures are from a trip that I took to the Caribbean a few years ago.
I shot these on 35 mm film to break into the film world.
Shooting this way made the trip so much more interesting! I kind of loved not knowing how my pictures were going to turn out.
I had this horrible habit of checking the back of the camera after every shot.
That reaction speaks to our reliance on technology.
Anyway....
I didn't have time to make these pictures "blog pretty" but I wanted to post them anyway.
I'm a renegade like that.
Hope you enjoy!
Shoot ya Later :)

Reminder: Prints available! Email (humbletakes@gmail.com) with inquiries!












No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny