imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

11.30.2012

The Streets Of....feels like a repeat

Ya know what's interesting?
I have been to San Francisco several times....but every single time I go I capture something TOTALLY different. I'm not sure if I have posted about other trips...if not, I'll look into that.
I LOVE every experience I have had in this city.
Well...I love that, and the fact that it is always perfect photography weather!
Grey
Cloudy
Moody
Perfect
Anyway, I hope you enjoy yet another visual experience I had in San Fran.
Shoot ya later :)
































1 comment:

  1. shirizzle-my-nizzleNovember 30, 2012 11:11 PM

    1st off ALCATRAAAAAAAZ!(you knew you had that coming). 2ndly, please tell me these pics are not recent b/c I will have hurt feelings if we didn't meet up. Lastly, I love the pics, they are awesome (that should have been 1st). kbye

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny