imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

10.05.2012

I Am Honored...

I am honored that the Hutchinson family asked me to take their family pictures. 
You may recognize Brynn and Megan (the beauties) from earlier posts. 
Unfortunately, it is not a joyous occasion that brought this amazing family together for this shoot.
Brynn and Megan's father was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Due to the nature of pancreatic cancer the Hutchinson family is hoping for the best; preparing for the worst.
I was honored that the Hutchinsons thought of me when they decided to do a family shoot.
I enjoyed every minute of it.
I love you, Hutchinson Family!
It is experiences like these that make me feel lucky to be a photographer. Although I am typically invited to celebrate (and capture) very happy occasions, I cherish times like this. The times that make me stop and realize the blessings that are all around me. It is hard to know what I'm thankful for until I see what others are faced with. It is only then that I notice the details. The details in my life that make it wonderful, regardless of how much I complain about them.  
 I ask that you keep the Hutchinsons in your hearts and in your prayers.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Shoot ya later :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny