imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

12.18.2011

Little Squishy Sydney

I was in Colorado Springs this last week to meet my new niece little miss Sydney Jordan
 While I was there my sister had the brilliant idea that I should photograph this little nugget
Of course I was delighted to photograph her because of all her little cuteness, but I was a bit nervous because it has been a while since my last newborn session!! 
 Luckily, my sister is, like, the most patient person in the world and I had an entire crew (my other sister, brother, and grandmother) there to assist with lights, set-ups, and make-sure-Syd-is-warm duties
 I felt so blessed to be part of capturing this adorable phase of Syndey's life. 
I can't wait to be on the front-lines of documenting all the new and fun phases to come :0) 
I present to you (and the world) Miss Sydney Jordan....
Shoot ya Later :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny