imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

9.22.2011

Meg & Nate Pre-Wedding Wedding Session

I'm a few posts behind...but I WILL catch up (eventually)! 
 To begin the "catching-up" I present the wonderful and amazing Megan and Nate! We shot these about two weeks before the actual wedding day...and we had a killer time. 
 The brilliantly talented Brynn Hutchinson was there to provide her hair and makeup skills and Megan and Nate were there to, well, be good lookin' (which they did oh so well). 
 We shot mostly downtown SLC and it was a beautiful day. 
 A little explanation...the very first picture is Nate's expression when he saw Megan in her wedding dress for the first time. 
 It was so sweet. 
 I simply adore these two and I can't wait to show ya'll their wedding day pics (which will hopefully be finished soon)! 
 Enjoy!!!
Shoot ya Later :)




























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Melissa.
    You can see the love these two have of each other.

    I will forever and always be horribly jealous of any couples that get to have you take their wedding (or pre-wedding)pictures. Not a mean jealous, I'm happy for them and wouldn't wish it away for them ever... but.. you know...

    .. I'll probably keep mentioning it too on occasion (like the occasion of me seeing their photos ;) ) -- You go on and keep taking beautiful photos.

    ... what would say about post-wedding wedding pictures.. like four years post? --Love you

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny