imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

8.29.2011

1984. Classic.

I know it's been a while since a "Year of Books" post, but I'm just a few book posts behind and will be filling you in shortly (yes, I'm still forcing myself to read). 

 This book is a classic. It is an interesting retro-futuristic tale of a dystopian society. I'll admit...I got a bit bored in the beginning - but, wow...the end was TOTALLY worth it!! I decided to shoot the book at this location because this is pretty much exactly how I pictured the entire 1984 world...ya know, busted, broken, dreary, bleak, abandoned...you get the idea. 
 I thought this book was fascinating, and a little terrifying. 
 I loved it!!
I would recommend it to anyone who needed a bit deeper and darker read. 
 I hope you like the pics....let me know!!










1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks so post-apocalyptic. I like it! Were you at any point tresspassing while photographing these? Wait, as your wannabe lawyer I advise you not to answer that. My favories are the first and seventh.

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny