imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

7.06.2011

Heather and Brett A.K.A The Happiest Couple On Earth


So there's not much that I can say about these two love-birds except that they are the most amazing, adorable, lovely, giddy, blissfully happy two people in the universe (was that too much? I don't think so...) 
 I had such a fun (and easy) time shooting these soon-to-be newlyweds. 
 It may have been so easy because Heather is a dear friend of mine who I have known, literally, my entire life....or possibly because Brett IS ON THE NEWS (imagine a cheesy anchorman man voice for that last part!) 
 But seriously, Brett is on the news. :) 
These two are so great...I can't wait to take their family pictures cuz you know they kids is gonna have thems beautiful tooths :) 
WOW....I will stop before this gets too crazy. 
 Please marvel at this gorgeous pair...
Shoot ya Later :)








































No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny