imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

2.28.2011

Uhm, I Gotta Explain...

So, I'm sure you're sick of hearing about all of the things I need to explain...but I promise there are only a few more (famous last words, right?)

Ever since my interest in photography began, I have had this crazy notion that I want to cure the world of its infatuation with sickly thinness, youth, and the ever illusive goal of perfection. Well, I may not be able to cure THE WORLD, but I figure I can make a difference in the lives of the beautiful and amazing girls and women around me. 
To do this I enlisted the help of the incredibly talented hairstylist and makeup artist Brynn Hutchinson. So...today was our first "Beauty In ALL" fashion shoot. And may I just say...it went PERFECTLY!! I had the pleasure of photographing the beautiful and amazing Michelle Compton (a coworker of mine/amazing model). She could give Tyra a run for her money...which the photos are proof of.

In case you are wondering...Brynn and I are up for hire for ANYONE interested in proving to the world (or themselves) that beauty is in all of us....and there are NO height, weight, age, waist or bust specifications. Please just email me at humbletakes@gmail.com if you are interested in showing your feisty-sassy-fierce self (also makes a great gift for a friend, sister, wife, daughter, third cousin twice removed.....well, you get the point)!!!! 
Together we can show that "perfect beauty" lies within our unique flaws.

I present to you the first (of hopefully many) "Beauty in All" fashion shoot with the amazing and beautiful MICHELLE COMPTON...

Shoot ya Later :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny